Benjamin Andrew Stokes is an English international cricketer who is one of the most combustible all-rounders of the modern era.
Ben Stokes’s energy is contagious on the cricket field. Ben Stokes is extremely enthusiastic about everything he does. He has an outspoken personality that defines there is seldom a simple moment when he is around.
Ben stokes was born on 4th June in 1991 in New Zealand. His dad was a rugby player and coach named ‘Ged Stokes’. He moved to England t the age of 12. He was growing in the small west Cumbrian town of Cockermouth. He was a player at Cockermouth Cricket Club at the school level. He won two leagues at the age of 15 with that club in 2006. This 6feetand 1-inch tall man having a net worth of $10 million, made his debut in 2013’s tour against Australia 2013. Ben Stokes is now 30 years old.
Ben Stokes made his Domestic cricket debut in 2010 at Marylebone Cricket Club for Durham. He took one wicket and scored a half-century; he played two youth tests against the U-19 Bangladesh team during 2009. Ben made his maiden first-century against Nottinghamshire in May 2010. Having a very successful debut in season in 1st class cricket, he was named for England’s squad against Australia for precious Ashes series 2010-2011. He was also part of the U19 Cricket world cup Team, during which he scored a knock hundred against India’s under-19 team.
Ben Stokes is attacking southpaw with a penchant for the big hits while also playing big innings. Ben Stokes also has equally good practices with the balling. He can bowl at pretty high speeds and has a knack for giving breakthroughs when nothing seems to work for his team.
Personal Information About Ben Stokes
|Name||Benjamin Andrew Stokes|
|Born||4 June 1991|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Playing Role||Batting all-rounder|
Achievements Of Ben Stokes
one of the dangerous all-rounders among worlds cricket Ben Stokes made his debut in International Cricket on 25th August in 2011 against Ireland. From then, he never looks back for once. He has so many records in his career. He was the most expensive player in the auction of 2017’s IPL. For the upcoming T20 World Cup, he would be playing to keep an eye on.
- Ben Stokes was awarded for Man OF the Match award for 2019’s ODI World Cup Final. He did a great not out knock of 84 in 98 deliveries when the upper order collapsed badly.
- Ben has a record of scoring the fastest Test 200 run mark in fewer deliveries. He achieved this feat against South Africa. He takes only 163 bowls to touch the two hundred run mark.
- Ben has a record of fasted 250 run marks. He took only 196 deliveries to achieved this feat.
- Due to his unbeaten knock in the World Cup final against New Zealand, Ben was awarded for BBC Sports Personality of the year in Aberdeen in 2019.
- He was named as the Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World in the year 2020 and 2021 editions of the Almanack.
- Ben has a record of highest sixes in test innings by any batsman. He is second on the list after Wasim Akram. He hit 11 sixes in his knock against South Africa in Cape Town.
- By scoring 258 runs against South Africa, Ben is the only player in the World who scored the greatest number of runs on 6th position against any team in Test cricket.
- He is the second English player who has taken 100 wickets and has a score of over 4,000 runs after Ian Botham in Test cricket for England.
- He also has a record of highest partnership for 6th wicket in test cricket. He achieved this against South Africa when he made a classic partnership of 399 runs with Jonny Bairstow.
- For Services to Cricket Stokes was appointed ‘Officer of the British Empire (OBE)in 2020 on the New Year Honors.
- He has a record of scoring the most runs in the first session in Test cricket. He had done a knock of 130 runs.
Career Stats Of Ben Stokes
Ben made his Test debut in 2013 against Australia on 9th December. He has played 71 Test matches, and he scored a total of 5115 runs in 116 innings. Ben stokes scored ten hundred and 24 fifties with the career highest of 258runs against South Africa. He is a very toughest swing bowler for so many Countries. Ben stokes has taken 163 Test wickets with a personal best of 6/22 runs. He has taken five wickets hauls 4 times and four wicket hauls 7 times in his career.
Having three hundred and twenty-one fifties in ODI, Ben made his one-day international debut in 2011 against Ireland. This left-handed batsman has scored a total of 2871 runs in 86 innings in 101 matches for England. He is made an impact in ODI with his bowling skills. He has taken 74 wickets in ODI with a personal best of 5/61. He has taken a five-wicket haul and four-wicket haul one time in his career.
Ben has scored 442 runs in the shortest format of Cricket in 34 matches. His career highest score is 47, not out. He has taken 28 wickets with an economy of 8.77. His career-best bowling figure is 3/26. For the upcoming T20I World Cup, he was included in England’s 15 men squad. He is one of the players to watch out for the upcoming World Cup 2021.
Ben Stokes was the highest-paid player in the auction of IPL year 2017. Rajasthan Royal added him to their squad for worth 17.5 Crore. He made his IPL debut against Mumbai Indian in 2017. He played 43 matches and scored a total of 920 runs. He has been smashed two hundred and two half-centuries for his franchise. He has taken 37 wickets in his IPL career with a personal best of 3/15. BenStokes in Big Bash League from the team Melbourne Renegades.
Ben Stokes Net Worth
One of the best all-rounders in all formats, Ben Stokes having Net worth is 10$ dollar. His main source of earning is Cricket. He is one of the most expensive players in IPL history. He got paid for 17.5 Crore rupees by franchise Rajasthan Royals in IPL year 2017. Ben has a yearly income of 13 Crore INR. He got 4Crore INR only from Brand endorsement. He is one of the wealthiest cricketers in England.
About Ben Stokes And His Family
Ben Stokes married his girlfriend, Clare Ratcliffe, on 14th October 2017. HE has two children whose names are Layton Stokes and Libby Stokes. Ben Stokes like to listening music and driving cars.
When did Ben Stokes make his Test debut?
Ben Stokes made his debut in the 2nd Test. In this Test, he took the wickets of Michael Clarke and Peter Siddle.
What is the reaction of Ben Stokes when he gets asked on earliest memory of playing Cricket?
When Ben Stokes gets asked about his early memory of playing Cricket, he says that my earliest memory would be in my back garden in New Zealand. Unfortunately, anybody who came around would have to throw the tennis ball at me for hours, like while batting. That’s probably why we didn’t have too many visitors.
Do Ben Stokes indeed have tattoos on his body?
Yes, Ben Stokes indeed has tattoos, and his arms also have motivational messages in his tattoos. His left arm tattoo implies the meaning as Being the best that you can be is only possible if you desire to be a champion and your fear of failure is non-existent.