Simarjeet Singh, a right-arm pacer, is one of the freshest members of Delhi’s national team. Simarjeet made his Ranji debut against Hyderabad in November 2018; however, he didn’t have a stellar performance, taking only one wicket in the 35 overs he bowled.
Simarjeet Singh an Indian-born Irish international, is one of the new-generation players brought into the national squad as a long-term investment. After making his List A and Twenty20 debuts for Leinster Lightning in the 2017 Inter-Provincial Cup, he was nominated to Ireland’s team for the tri-nation series later that year, including New Zealand and Bangladesh.
While Simi Singh hasn’t yet clinched a spot in Ireland’s XI, his increased bowling has helped him gain more opportunities in the lower middle-order. His bowling talent shone through throughout the 2018 World Cup qualifiers, as he often took wickets in the middle overs.
Personal Information About Simarjeet Singh
|Full Name||Simarjeet Singh|
|Date of Birth||January 17 1998|
|Place of Birth||Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Bowling style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket & Badminton|
Family Background Of Simarjeet Singh
Arjun Tendulkar, the son of the famous Sachin Tendulkar, was selected by the reigning champions in the draft earlier this year. Although, Simarjeet Singh Nagra is the actual name of this Actor and Model. Simarjeet is the name of the tag. He is Indian by birth, according to his origins. His hometown is Mohali in the Indian state of Punjab, which adheres to Sikhism. Besides, his educational background includes a B.tech (civil engineering) and an MBA.
Simarjeet Singh was born into a Sikh household and has spent most of his life in Delhi. Simarjeet’s schooling information is unavailable; nevertheless, we will keep you updated on his early life adventure and education.
Achievements Of Simarjeet Singh
- Singh was added to the Mumbai Indians roster for the remainder of the 2021 Indian Premier League competition in September 2021, substituting the injured Arjun Tendulkar.
- In the 2022 Indian Premier League auction, he was purchased by the Chennai Super Kings in February 2022.
- Simarjeet has recently performed admirably in domestic cricket, particularly in first-class cricket. He was purchased by Chennai Super Kings in the IPL Auction 2022 ahead of the IPL 2022 for 20 lakh INR due to his fast speed bowling and sound performances.
- Aside from that, Simarjeet hasn’t won any honours or set any records because his cricket career is still in its early stages.
- Despite a shaky start, he progressed and became a standard component of the Delhi domestic side. Soon after, he became a net bowler for IPL franchise Delhi Capitals, wherein his skiddy pace turned heads.
- The 140kph right-arm fast also travelled with the Indian squad as a net bowler on the July 2021 trip to Sri Lanka.
- Chennai Super Kings purchased him for a base price of 20 lakh at the 2022 IPL Mega Auction and gave him his first IPL registration.
All Format Career Summary Of Simarjeet Singh
List A Debut Of Simarjeet Singh
On September 20, 2018, Simarjeet made his List A debut for Delhi in the 2018–19 Vijay Hazare Trophy. On November 20, 2018, he made his first-class debut for Delhi in the 2018–19 Ranji Trophy. On November 11 2019, he made his Twenty 20 debut for Delhi in the 2019–20 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
He was selected one of five net bowlers for India’s trip to Sri Lanka in June 2021. Singh was admitted to India’s main squad for their last two Twenty20 International (T20I) matches of the trip after a good argument for COVID-19 in the Indian team.
The debut match of Simarjeet Singh in List A career was Saurashtra vs Delhi at Delhi – September 20, 2018,
The last match played by the Indian Cricketer in List A cricket Delhi vs Saurashtra at Mullanpur – December 14, 2021,
First-Class Matches Of Simarjeet Singh
Simarjeet’s debut match in first-class cricket was Hyderabad vs Delhi at Hyderabad (Deccan) – November 20 – 23, 2018
Simarjeet’s last played first-class match was Delhi vs Tamil Nadu at Guwahati – February 17 – 20, 2022,
T20 Career Of Simarjeet Singh
The medium-pacer debuted in domestic T20 matches in Nagaland vs Delhi match played at Surat on November 11, 2019. Simarjeet played his last T20 game for Delhi against Saurashtra at Rohtak on November 09, 2021. Simarjeet also made his List A debut for Delhi in the 2018-19 Vijay Hazare Trophy. In the 2018-19 Ranji Trophy and the 2019-20 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, he made his first-class and Twenty20 debuts, respectively. He was also named a net bowler for India’s trip to Sri Lanka in June 2021, along with four other players.
Batting And Fielding Stats Of Simarjeet Singh
Bowling Stats Of Simarjeet Singh
Net worth Of Simarjeet Singh
His net worth has been estimated to be around $5 million
Social Media Accounts Of Simarjeet Singh
Instagram – 9,593 Followers
1. Where is the birthplace of Simarjeet Singh Nagra?
The birthplace of Simarjeet Singh Nagra is Mohali, Punjab, India.
2. What is the net worth of Simarjeet Singh Nagra?
The net worth is Rs. Rs. 217 Crore (as in 2019).
3. What is the educational qualification of Simarjeet Singh Nagra?
His educational qualification is B.tech (civil engineering)